Soothing Gentle Foaming Cleanser – Very dry or sensitive skin

A foaming facial cleanser that soothes and rebalances very dry and sensitive skin.


Delivery approx. 1-3 business days. During the period of discounts and promotions, the delivery time may be longer than usual.

FREE delivery for orders over ZK1000
Click & Collect available from our stores.

Availability: In stock SKU: 3380810427332 Categories: , ,


This rinse-off cleanser is specifically formulated for very dry or sensitive skin with a fresh scent, comforting, gently foaming texture and plant extracts that soothe and prevent feelings of tightness.

Skin is left perfectly cleansed, soft and protected. All our products are sustainably developed and we strive to constantly improve our eco-conscious approach.

The new formulas of our cleansers are biodegradable* and even more natural. With at least 92% ingredients from natural origin, including new naturally-lathering agents, they offer guaranteed effectiveness in a silky, foaming texture. The remaining 8% are ingredients that help to conserve the product correctly and create a unique sensory experience.

The fragrances of our Gentle Foaming Cleansers have also evolved in line with new changes in cosmetic regulations.
*Method OCDE 301B

Additional information






Skin Concern

Radiance & Energy; Sensitivity


Chamomile; Lemon balm; Shea; Soapwort; Golden Gentian; Moringa (oleifera)