Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Radical Dark Spot Corrector + Interrupter
A powerful brightening serum that helps visibly correct discoloration, such as acne marks, while interrupting the look of future dark spots.
Skin Type: Combination Oily, Dry Combination, Oily , Very Dry to Dry
Delivery approx. 1-3 business days. During the period of discounts and promotions, the delivery time may be longer than usual.
FREE delivery for orders over ZK1000
Click & Collect available from our stores.
- Additional information
Who It’s For
All Skin Types
What It Is
Our most powerful brightening serum helps visibly correct discoloration, such as acne marks, while interrupting the look of future dark spots. See a -39% visible reduction in dark spots in 12 weeks*.
*Clinical testing on 52 women, after using product for 12 weeks.
What It Does
- Our “damage eraser” with CL302 Equalizer Technology is now more concentrated, with boosted technology to deliver dramatic brightening results—yet is still gentle enough for all skin types.
- Features our proprietary brightening molecule for a more even-looking skin, including acne marks. Plus improves the look of existing dark spots, including age spots, while interrupting the look of future dark spots, too.
- Penetrates up to 21 layers deep into the skin’s surface.**
**Ex vivo testing after 4 hours.
After 4 weeks of twice-a-day use, test participants reported seeing improvement.***
- 90% said their skin looks brighter.
- 81% noticed reduced contrast of spots and overall skin tone.
- 81% said it corrected uneven looking skin tone.
***Consumer testing on 160 women after using the product for 4 weeks.
Key Ingredients/ Technology
CL302 Equalizer Technology targets dark spots in two ways: helps visibly correct with the CL302 Complex and interrupts future ones with the Interrupter Complex.
CL302 Complex: with 2X the brightening dose helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolouration. It includes the following:
- UP302 (dimethoxytolyl propylresorcinol): A targeted brightening molecule inspired by border silver, or dianella ensifolia, a botanical known in traditional Chinese medicine for its antioxidant properties.
- Ascorbyl glucoside: Helps reduce the appearance of discoloration.
- Glucosamine: Helps weakens the bonds that hold dead skin cells together to encourage the departure of surface cells containing excess melanin.
- Yeast extract: Clinique’s “cluster buster” helps break up (exfoliate) large clusters of excess pigment so they’re less visible.
- Salicylic acid: Gently sloughs off the uppermost layers of the skin to help reveal fresher, more even looking skin.
Interrupter Complex: with a cocktail of soothing ingredients helps minimize visible irritation to interrupt the look of future discolouration.
It includes the following:
- Gyokuro (camellia sinensis leaf) extract: A green tea harvested with a special method in Japan that helps quell the look of irritation.
- Mulberry root extract: Rich in antioxidants that help counter free-radical damage that may lead to irritation.
- Rice bran extract: A potent anti-oxidant and anti-irritant, and helps to prevent the look of future dark spots by defending skin against damaging free radicals.
- Complex of olive squalene, barley extract, and wheat germ extract: Helps nourish and replenish skin with hydration.
Dipotassium glycyrrizate (licorice extract): Acts as an anti-irritant that reduces the negative visible effects of stress and pollution.