Estee Lauder Double Wear Sheer Long-Wear Makeup SPF 20
Delivery approx. 1-3 business days. During the period of discounts and promotions, the delivery time may be longer than usual.
FREE delivery for orders over ZK1000
Click & Collect available from our stores.
- Additional information
More sheer. More you.
Double Wear Sheer is weightless, fresh-feeling, matte makeup with lasting, all-day long wear.
Skin looks healthy, natural, authentic. Visibly perfected with a softly diffused matte finish.
Undetectable formula enhances skin with enough coverage to let your natural beauty show.
Evens skintone. Smooths skin’s surface.
Stays colour true. Lightweight, comfortable, forget-it’s-there wear.
Resists sweat and humidity.
With SPF and anti-oxidants, it helps protect against UV rays and pollution.
So easy to apply, you can do it with your fingertips—no experience necessary. Use it to cover specific trouble spots like blemishes, or all over your face.
Find your perfect shade: Choose your skin’s intensity level (from light to deep) and undertone (cool, neutral or warm).
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR UNDERTONE
Undertone is the way your bare skin looks and behaves. Which one sounds most like you?
Cool (C) undertones: Bare skin has a rosy tone and burns easily in the sun.
Neutral (N) undertones: Bare skin is more even toned, not too pink or golden.
Warm (W) undertones: Bare skin has a golden or olive tone and tans easily in the sun.
Benefits: Sheer Makeup With All-Day Long Wear Staying Power.
Coverage: Sheer-To-Light, Buildable
Finish: Fresh, Sheer Matte
- 12-Hour Wear
- 12-Hour Colour True
- 12-Hour Non-Creasing
- 12-Hour Non-Poring
- Controls Oil
- Evens Skintone
- Anti-Pollution Protection
- No Caking
- No Streaking
- For All Skintypes
- Won’T Cause Breakouts, Won’T Clog Pores (Non-Acnegenic)
- Free Of Paraben, Phthalate, Sulfite, Sulfate, Mineral Oil And Synthetic Colours
How to use:
- Shake well before each use. Due to thin, fluid texture and lightweight nature of the formula, product separation can naturally occur.
- Application couldn’t be easier: just apply with your fingertips.
- Use an almond-sized amount and massage onto skin.
- Repeat to build a little more coverage if desired.