- This promotional competition is organised by COLORCAFE, known as the “Promoter”.
- The competition starts on 24 October 2016; ends on 10 November 2016 (both dates inclusive).
- Winners will be eligible for the competition prizes, which includes: 3 gift cards to the value of ZMW1,400.00, 8 gift cards to the value of ZMW1,000.00, 12 gift cards to the value of ZMW500.00 and 10 product hampers to the value of ZMW800.00.
- The winners will be selected at random, and the decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families), directors, members, partners, suppliers, retailers, staff, agents or consultants of COLORCAFE, African Sales Company, suppliers of goods and services in connection with this competition or any person directly or indirectly controlled by the Promoter, their agencies, advisers, dealers and suppliers identified by the trademarks owned or licensed to COLORCAFE or African Sales Company.
- This competition is only open to residents of the Zambia; the winners will be required to present valid identification, if requested.
- Entrants may enter via the website landing page mechanism, by signing up with their personal identifying details, signing up to the COLORCAFE Newsletter mailing list, answering a question about the new COLORCAFE store, and using the supplementary mechanisms for additional entries.
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agreed to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision will be final and binding.
- The Promoter reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes that have not yet been subject to draw, or any aspect thereof, without notice, for any reasons that the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
- Participants may enter the promotional competition only once, only gaining additional entries through the mechanisms stated at initial entry.
- There are a total of 33 prizes to be won. The prize items (“the Prize”) are:
- 3 gift cards to the value of ZMW1,400.00, 8 gift cards to the value of ZMW1,000.00, 12 gift cards to the value of ZMW500.00 and 10 product hampers to the value of ZMW800.00
- Due to the random nature of the prizes distribution and potential winners not claiming their prizes, it is possible that not all Prizes will be awarded or claimed.
- Winners will be required to complete and submit a winners form, if requested to do so, as well as supply a copy of their valid identification and/or passport, if requested to do so, within 72 hours of being confirmed a winner, to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- Winner selection will be conducted in adherence to good audit practice.
- The winners will be contacted within 72 hours after the prizes draw to co-ordinate redemption of their prizes. Winners will be contacted up to THREE times by phone call and twice by email; thereafter it is the winner’s responsibility to contact the fulfilment agent.
- Winners who do not claim their prize or who do not provide the required documents within 14 working days will forfeit their prize.
- COLORCAFE will handle the complete fulfilment of the prizes, including all delivery arrangements of the prizes for the winners.
- The winners are responsible for any additional expenses, including all incidentals not listed as part of the prize package.
- All promotional material, pictures, illustrations and descriptions are for illustration only and do not form part of the agreement.
- This agreement shall constitute the entire understanding between the parties and, as such, including this clause, may not be altered or modified except by an agreement in writing signed by all parties.
- Publicity endeavours will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines, especially regarding usage of images of winners under the age of 18.
- The Promoter retains the right to use winners’ image, reviews and testimonials for publicity purposes for a two year period post the fulfilment of the prize. Thereafter, the promoter must formally request permission for same from winner and approval is solely at the winner’s discretion. All publicity on winners under the age of 18 must be formal consent of their parent and/or guardian.
- By entering, participants give the promoter the right to retain their personal information for future promotional and marketing purposes.